A place where the surgical treatment of the female varicose veins of the lower limb belongs to cosmetic operations. After such intervention cannot rest only pathologically altered veins, but the scars on the skin of the legs, or they are insignificant. To achieve the maximum cosmetic effect of surgery when the varicose disease of the feet are organized by the mthodes following:
- The laser or radiofrequency ablation of veins – burning power plants to the trunks of great and small saphenous vein under ULTRASOUND control through the perforation of the skin on the thigh or on the foot.
- Strain scleroobliteration and sclerotherapy – the filling of the great and the small saphenous veins, as well as all their tributaries, even the smallest, special drug-sclerosant.
When one of the methods described treatment varicose veins modified from vienna are not deleted, and to become vessels in soft scar tissue. Physical impact (laser beams, radio waves) and chemical (sclerosant) destroy the inner layer of the vein. Because of this, it loses the skylight, gels and fully zapustevaet of blood, by transforming into a connective (scar) tissue. Therefore, without directly suppress the veins are achieved all the objectives which are assigned to the surgery of varicose veins of the lower limbs – wound modified vessels, eliminates the flow of blood in them, and the repercussions of venous insufficiency.
The laser treatment is another way specific to the method. It should be noted that this method is quite effective, and has established itself with the best party, provided that this manipulation performs an experienced technician. Get rid of varicose veins of the defects is performed under local anesthesia with the obligation of control over the process using ultrasound. The main advantage of this method is that the cover skin are formed in wounds or perforations, which gives the possibility to avoid the formation of scars. This operation occurs in the following manner: before starting the manipulation, the device, exuding a laser connected to optical fiber, which will then be brought into the light of the victim to a container. Then start the execution of the procedure. Laser defective, vienna collapse, which gives the possibility of close appeared to be the result of defeats on the ground and destroyed yorumlar veins reabsorbed.
The methods of surgical treatment of varicose veins:
- laser photocoagulation;
- the radiofrequency ablation.
During the sclerotherapy of varicose veins in the damaged area of the vessel injected with a special solution. It sticks to the wall, and then, gradually, dissipated. On the place of introduction of the solution is superimposed compression. The patient for a time must walk to obtain a positive outcome of the procedure. Venous laser photocoagulation is seen as an effective way of therapy of varicose veins, always leads to the expected results. The blood with the help of a laser it is very hot. Its temperature damage to the internal walls of the blood vessels. No to drugs, the treatment does not resolve the problem, but will significantly improve the state of the patient. The result is a blood clot, which is then will be the acquisition of the connective tissue. After a year of this place is formed a kind of connecting cord cells. The blood begins to flow on the other vessels. During the radiofrequency ablation on the area affected impact risk of electric shock, frequency of 300 to 750 khz. In the patient vienna to establish a catheter for the power supply. The vessels are heated to 120OS, and then are destroyed. The load is distributed on the other veins of the circulatory system. The methods of treatment of varicose veins without operation will be more effective if they are applied to the first stages of the pathology. On the positive side, the use of drugs:
- will not form clots;
- decrease the heaviness in the legs;
- stop inflating the legs;
- improve the state of the blood vessels;
- to speed up the flow of the blood and the lymph;
- decrease the inflammatory process in the lower extremities.
To achieve the positive effects to wait for a long time, applying medications, creams and ointments in need of a few months. They will have an impact on the general condition, but they can't eliminate the tortuosity and dilation of vessels. On the feet of vienna are visible. One of the methods of control of varicose veins believe treatment. Is it possible to get rid of this way, decides specialist. It depends on the stage of the disease, the condition of the blood vessels. Leeches, when suck blood inject a particular substance, which thins the blood, prevents the formation of blood clots. This has a positive effect on the state of the vein, removes the accumulated blood in the lower extremities, which prevents them from draining. All of this improves the state of the sick person, but not the causes of the onset of the disease. During the selection of the methods to remove varicose veins, nobody wants to immediately use radical means to a therapeutic effect. He hoped bezoperatsionnye methods of struggle against the disease.
They have their advantages:
- easily transferred;
- no need of anesthesia;
- quickly in the course of restoration;
- high efficiency;
- the absence of complications.
There are a few disadvantages of these ways to get rid of varicose vessels, but much less. As with any disease, need a quick access to doctors, in effect, at an early stage of the disease to heal easier and more simple.
Types of surgery
Normally around 30% of the blood of the lower limbs flowing to small sub-cutaneous venous tributaries, which are based in both central venous the trunk – the big and the small subcutaneous vienna. These blood vessels are directly connected with veins that flowing to 70% of his blood. In places such compounds are valves that let blood only from the surface of the deep veins. There are also dozens of smaller veins that call perforation, rogue connecting the surface of the deep venous network. They also have valves, to let the blood in a single direction. The main reason for varicose veins – insolvency venous valves, which leads to a bad reset of the blood: with deep veins in the surface waters, which increases the pressure to them and to the expansion of small blood vessels, and central venous trunks. The main objectives of the, which aims to have a surgical treatment for varicose veins of the lower limbs:
- The elimination of the flow of the blood in the modified surface veins of the legs, which helps prevent the progression of chronic venous insufficiency and trophic disorders of the skin.
- The removal of the deformed in the vessels and Varisov, representative of the cosmetic defects.
- The liquidation of the reset of the blood of the deep veins in the surface water, the ligation and the intersection of the perforation (comunicanti) veins as well as the large and the small saphenous vein in conjunction with the deep.
- The prevention of the recurrence of varicose veins.
Consider the most common surgical procedures in the treatment of varicose veins of the lower limbs: laser ablation, endoscopic dissection of veins and a phlebectomy. The last is subdivided into the following types:
- the typical operation, or full-Stripping or operation of Troyanova-Trendelenburg-Babcock-Narita;
- short Stripping;
- the phlebectomy.
The removal, the extraction of the veins under the skin called a phlebectomy. It is one of the first methods of surgical treatment of varicose disease of the lower limbs. But today, a phlebectomy, the more often the professionals of phlebology and vascular surgeons. There are three versions and mode of operation: full, short, Stripping, phlebectomy. The volume of intervention is presented:
- The ligation of the trunk of the great saphenous vein at its confluence into the femoral artery through an incision in 2-3 cm on the thigh, under the crease of the groin.
- Its removal, along the groin to the foot using a probe through two incisions of the skin 1 to 2 cm of the internal surface near the knee and the ankle.
- The removal of all varicose veins modified, tributaries and small veins through small incisions of 1 to 2 cm (may be 5-6 10-20) with the ligation of the failure perforation of the blood vessels.
- The stitching of all the injuries, care of sutures.
Classic phlebectomy, the more radically you can remove varicose veins modified from vienna, but the most traumatic among all the existing methods.
Innovation methodology for the removal of small varicose veins scopes of the branches of the great saphenous vein is called a phlebectomy. To run the need for special tools (coming off a scalpel, hooks, staples, spatula), using a puncture of the skin of a few millimeters are from vienna. Sew up the defects of the skin does not need, the scars are invisible. The more often the surgeons unite in the short-or full-Stripping of the greater saphenous vein with flebectomia. This provision combined operation combines the radicalism, and uses a trauma with good cosmetic effect.
The preparation of the operation
Complete the preparation for a surgical treatment when the varicose veins includes:
- A pre-operative assessment, which allows to assess the state of health of the patient, general blood tests and urine tests, coagulation, biochemical analysis, blood group and factor rhsus, the analysis on syphilis, the level of sugar in the blood, chest x-ray, an electrocardiogram.
- Special diagnostic to determine the characteristics of the disease – ULTRASOUND with color Doppler mapping of the superficial, deep veins and of the board of trustees of the arteries of the lower limb and the designation of places of the location of the failure perforation veins.
- The operation is done on an empty stomach, so on the morning of the surgery, can not eat and drink.
Endoscopic dissection of veins
Particular attention is paid to how exactly where you are going to do the operation. The skills of a physician, in whose hands will be at your feet, it all depends on the continuation of their state. Properly carried out by the treatment of varicose veins of the lower limbs safely. Today, almost every city has the opportunity to choose the clinic and the doctor. What should you pay attention?
- The equipment of the clinic. The modern equipment and the appropriate medications to increase the chances of success.
- The qualification of the doctor. Do not hesitate to ask where and how a specialist trained as a pilot, check all of the degrees, diplomas and certificates.
- The comments of the patients. The internet gives us the opportunity to get familiar with the real and the variety of comments from patients on the clinic and the doctor.
Find all the faulty items perforation of vienna during a phlebectomy, difficult. For these purposes is used endoscopic equipment (camera and manipulators). Through small incisions of 1 to 2 cm of them is injected under the skin in the places where the perforation of the veins discovered during an ULTRASOUND. Under the control of the camera are all faulty items, piercing, tied up and cross their. During this operation, the veins are not removed. It can be both individually and in combination with all kinds of phlebectomy: Décapageom, a phlebectomy.
When surgery can not do
Spider veins are serious and, unfortunately, a very common disease. In particular, in the modern world, with sedentary lifestyle, unfavorable environmental and genetic conditions. Varicose veins is a disease of the veins, related to the weakening of the interior of the valves and the vein wall. The circulation of the blood in the veins slows down, the flow, the paternal side of the wall and lengthen. Because of this, vienna and begin to appear through the skin. It is to avoid these complications, or to prevent them from development and pass the operation on the varicose veins on the legs. In what cases is it prescribed operation on the removal of veins on the legs? We distinguish a few variants in which a surgical intervention.
- Strong of heaviness in the legs, swelling, fatigue.
- Lesions of the veins varicose veins.
- Ulcers trophic.
In the health centres, charge of the solution to this problem, for the elimination of the pathology apply to different means, of which the principal is, however, phlebectomy (damaged vienna or the small blood vessels are removed surgically). But the people most attracted to it is non-surgical treatment of varicose veins of the lower limbs. In modern medical practice, there are several varieties of this impact on the damaged veins, well used, they are not always. Specialists phlebologie to highlight the situations where patients are invited to a treatment without surgery:
- The early stages of development of varicose veins in the veins, characterized by low expressed by a swelling of the calves, almost invisible vein in the net, and from time to time appears while walking weight.
- The presence of a person of contra-indications the realization of the phlebectomy – severe disorders of the skin (eczema, pyodermite etc), high blood pressure in the acute form, cardiac pathology, infectious disease process.
- The gestation period of the child.
In these cases, there is a sense to fight with a pathological phenomenon that occurs in the vessels of the shins, without recourse to the intervention. When the man in the leg who has amazed of varicose veins, it is necessary to select the treatment, the preference is given to the less radical methods.
How does the operation
There are several operational methods of removing the vein. Directly to surgical intervention the more long-term proven proven, but the method is most radical. The ben the ado is on the foot of two components: in the region of the groin and the ankle. Other, smaller incisions are made in the neighbourhood of the main venous nodes. Thanks to these cuts and excision of the vein. The operation itself lasts about 2 hours. Pass the local and under general anesthesia. Through an incision in the groin include fine service — venous puller, and remove the vienna. After the end of operations on cuts carefully impose seams. The main advantage of this method is that, therefore, you can delete the same vein with a very wide thinning.